If we are passionate about the 3rd level of the Factory Works department. This time, the RSV4 becomes a pure racing animal with an engine that goes up to 215 horsepower, racing instrumentation and electronics, more efficient Brembo braking, an Akrapovic titanium pot, damping Öhlins and lightweight Race Pack rims. Many things are configurable and the machine requires a trade or even a telemetry engineer to be used as it should. What to align on a national Superbike level race.
RSV4 R-FW SBK
– Aprilia RSV4 equipped with the Race Pack (suspension system Öhlins and forged rims).
– Electric system for Competition, lightened and simplified with dedicated engine and vehicle wiring and lithium battery.
– The APX2 ECU control unit with GPS module made by Aprilia Racing, is fully programmable from the supplied pocket computer, concerning the engine and ignition control parameters. The ECU includes a data acquisition system with a sensor kit for telemetry, available as an option.
– Aprilia Racing specific instruments with racing control panel.
– Electronic gearbox with assisted downshifting (blipper)
– Aprilia Racing specific instruments.
– Special engine with SBK modifications made by ‘Aprilia Racing’. Maximum power up to 215 hp.
The Factory Works program will include technical training in the price of each model. This training will provide the information necessary to best adapt the model to the pilot and the track..
For all the information, visit the special Aprilia Racing website: http://www.serviceaprilia.com/public/racing
More technical explanations and development to download here (English – pdf) ->
M.B – Builder media
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 0 notice
1000 RSV4 R-FW SBK 2016
Model marketed in
about 300 km / h
The technical aspect
Aprilia 1000 RSV4 R-FW SBK 2017
- Tank: 18.5 liters
- Train before
- secondary by chain
- Rear axle
(78 x 52.3 mm)
at 14,300 rpm