The Aprilia 1000 RSV4-R is one of the best track bikes we have ever created; even more in its Euro4 evolution. Not really comfortable on the road but superb on the track, the Italian is an authentic piece of adrenaline and performance. Aprilia has decided to go even further and continues to offer preparations from its racing department to optimize the beast and offer the seasoned rider a pure competition motorcycle..
The Factory Works (FW) versions benefit from a more or less advanced preparation depending on what you expect from it. The V4 engine is no longer satisfied with the original 201 horsepower and spits up to 250 nags in its GP config. Heavy ! The different FW versions will improve the suspensions, electronics, weight … up to a true copy of the machines entered in the Superbike world championship. Only your budget will limit the possibilities.
But the factory will not let you go like that without a minimum of adaptation. Aprilia Racing will provide you with technical training depending on the preparation carried out followed by validation by a practice session on the track.
A special site allows you to discover more: http://www.serviceaprilia.com/public/racing
RSV4-R FW Stock1 MM Race
– Aprilia RSV4 equipped with the Race Pack (suspension system Öhlins and forged rims).
– Standard electrical system with ultra light lithium battery.
– Standard ECU control unit reprogrammed on Race version; control of engine parameters and vehicle dynamics performed by Aprilia Racing.
– Re-programmed instruments and option of the lap time provided if the V4-MP system is associated with the on-board electronics. This system corresponds to the multimedia platform with which Aprilia introduced a telemetry system that offers, among other things, adjustments "corner by corner ”of the electronic settings of the RSV4.
– Optimized and lightweight braking system, now without ABS.
– Reduced engine weight, without thermostat or secondary air circuit, with simplification of the cooling circuit lines. Akrapovic exhaust kit, fairing set and full engine optimization.
The Factory Works program will include technical training in the price of each model. This training will provide the information necessary to best adapt the model to the pilot and the track..
More technical explanations and development to download here (English – pdf) ->
M.B – Builder media
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 1 notice
1000 RSV4 R-FW Stock1 MM Race 2016
Model marketed in
about 300 km / h
The technical aspect
Aprilia 1000 RSV4-R FW Stock1 MM Race 2017
- Tank: 18.5 liters
- Train before
- secondary by chain
- Rear axle
(78 x 52.3 mm)