After you’ve discovered Factory Works’ first level, the RSV4 R-FW Stock1 MM Race, it’s time to move on to something beefier. The V4 goes to 204 hp (at +/- 2% =) at 14,000 rpm. ABS is removed and we’re more like a Superstock machine.
RSV4 R-FW Stock2 APX Race
– Aprilia RSV4 equipped with the Race Pack (suspension system Öhlins and forged rims).
– Electric system for Competition, lightened and simplified with dedicated engine and vehicle wiring and lithium battery.
– The APX2 ECU control unit made by Aprilia Racing, is fully programmable from the supplied pocket computer, concerning the engine and ignition control parameters. The ECU includes a data acquisition system allowing the use of both the original sensor or the optional sensors available, provided they are authorized by the Superstock 1000 FIM Competition regulations.
– Aprilia Racing specific instrumentation. Special engine with Aprilia Racing modifications. Akrapovic exhaust kit and fairing set.
– Maximum power up to 204 hp.
The Factory Works program will include technical training in the price of each model. This training will provide the information necessary to best adapt the model to the pilot and the track..
For all the information, visit the special Aprilia Racing website: http://www.serviceaprilia.com/public/racing
More technical explanations and development to download here (English – pdf) ->
M.B – Builder media
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 0 notice
1000 RSV4 R-FW Stock2 APX Race 2016
Model marketed in
about 300 km / h
The technical aspect
Aprilia 1000 RSV4 R-FW Stock2 APX Race 2017
- Tank: 18.5 liters
- Train before
- secondary by chain
- Rear axle
(78 x 52.3 mm)
at 14,000 rpm