When the temptation to go around the Earth on a motorcycle arises, the R 1200 GS points its nose. Then this desire can allow the scent of enduro, dusty paths and bivouacs between the steppes and the savannah to sweat. This is where the GS fades to highlight its Adventure variation. More adventurous, the latter is distinguished by a large 33-liter tank, greater suspension travel, spoked wheels, multiple protections and increased comfort..
While waiting for its major overhaul with the Liquid Boxer released by the 1200 GS 2013, the Adventure celebrates 90 years of BMW Motorrad. Like the R 1200 R and RT, this special edition is adorned with special colors; a mechanical expression of somber, anodized and golden. An exclusive badged medallion "90 years" takes place on the top tee. It comes with accessories and special tailor-made equipment from the wide range of the Bavarian manufacturer..
The advantages of the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure "90 years BMW Motorrad" :
– Sapphire Black Metallic Front Fender and Tank Coating.
– Olive green anodized aluminum knee pad.
– Pattern specific to the model.
– Swingarm and rear frame painted in Matte Asphalt Gray Metallic.
– Paralever black anodized.
– Granite gray metallic cylinder head cover.
– Motor completely in matt black.
– Exclusive plaque in nickel-plated and polished brass on the upper triple clamp instead of the BMW logo.
– Fork tubes and brake calipers front and rear gold anodized.
– Seat in Luxor olive green / Seta black.
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 5 notice
R 1200 GS ADVENTURE 2012
Model marketed in
0 to 100: 3.90 s
medium: 6.10 l
200 km / h
The technical aspect
BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE 90 years 2013
- Tank: 33 liters
- Width: 990 mm
- Height: 1,525 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,510 mm
- Dry weight: 223 kg
- Weight in running order: 256 kg
- Train before
- Final drive shaft
- Rear axle
(101 x 73 mm)
at 7,750 rpm
at 6,000 rpm