New in 2013: a concealed antenna, a powerful LED headlight and a more ergonomic black handlebar. The CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE2, offered in a limited series 110th Anniversary Special Edition, benefits from unique equipment that confirms its stature as a luxury liner.
With its Heavy Breather air intake system, the CVO Road Glide Custom twin-cylinder takes on the air of dragster prep. This is not his goal, however, even if there are almost 100 nags in the connecting rods and a big ladle of torque (over 16 mkg). The ideal of the Twin Cam 110 is to take this cruiser with its special style with force and emotion. The Shark-nose fork crown is not attached to the steering (like the Electra) but to the chassis itself, thus reducing the steering load.
Produced in 2,100 copies, the Road Glide Custom pampered by Custom Vehicle Operations is flamboyant to the eyes and searing for the wallet. Provide a check for 34,000 euros ….
Key features of the CVO Road Glide Custom:
– The Screamin ’Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine™ of 1,803 cm3 of displacement, mounted in the frame on rubber mounts, displays a torque of 162 Nm at 3,500 rpm. The engine is equipped with a sequential port electronic fuel injection (ESPFI) system, electronic cruise control (ETC) and benefits from a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission.
– Heavy Breather engine air intake system with black aluminum cover and shiny aluminum details affixed to the air filter.
– Dual chrome exhaust including 4-inch Touring mufflers with black die-cast aluminum tips and chrome tips.
– dynamic audio system delivering 100 watts of power per channel (200 watts in total) and including a two-way MTX device, 5 by 7 inch speakers mounted in the fairing and two 2 inch tweeters on the transom edge. The amplifier is located in the fairing. Harman / Kardon advanced dynamic audio system with CD / AM / FM / WB. The system includes an 8 GB Apple iPod nano engraved with the “Bar and Shield” logo, an iPod radio interface and an iPod holder housed in the right bag.
– custom two-piece saddle with contrasting stitching; color of wire or protection coordinated with the paint color of the motorcycle. Removable passenger ottoman.
– Internally wired handlebar with coordinating black manual controls.
– aerodynamic Wind Splitter smoked windshield.
– Sleek, color-coordinated tank console with dazzling CVO graphics.
– Brushed nickel skull tank and medallions on the fairing.
– Custom Agitator wheels (19-inch front, 18-inch rear) with coordinating floating brake discs.
– The Rumble range dresses the model with piping on the rider’s footboards, inlays on the passenger’s footrests, selector tips, a brake pedal and black rubber grips accented with shiny chrome.
– Wider rigid saddlebags, injection molded. Color-matched rear panel with brake lights and LED indicators.
– The Customer Care package includes a tool kit, a microfiber cloth and an H-D kickstand..
M.B – Manufacturer pictures
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 2 notice
CVO ROAD GLIDE CUSTOM 1800 FLTRXSE 2012
Model marketed in
about 170 km / h
The technical aspect
Harley-Davidson CVO ROAD GLIDE CUSTOM 1800 FLTRXSE2 2013
- Tank: 22.7 liters
- Wheelbase: 1613 mm
- Dry weight: 366 kg
- Operating weight: 383 kg
- Train before
- Secondary toothed belt transmission
- Rear axle
(101.6 x 111.252 mm)
at 3,500 rpm