The Dyna Wide Glide returned in 2010 after a 2 year hiatus. A little wilder, more attractive, this famous custom chopper style celebrates its return with a beautiful flamming paint (unfortunately in limited series). Like Marty McFly with the DeLorean, we go back 30 years to rediscover THE Harley machine that established new aesthetic codes for Milwaukee customs.
Key technical characteristics:
– Low front and rear suspension offering an empty seat height of just 680mm.
– Front fork Ø 49 mm chopper style with 34 degrees of angle. Wide, polished aluminum triple trees provide more space between the fork legs to give a more open look and accentuate the effect of the 21-inch front wheel.
– Black 40-spoke wheels with steel rims.
– Drag handlebars with integrated wiring and mounted on black risers.
– Black mirrors and headlight casing to match black risers.
– Battery box and rear fender brackets treated with black crackle epoxy paint. A chrome strip on the battery box incorporates the Wide Glide logo.
– Tank front sloped 19mm to accentuate the Wide Glide chopper profile.
– 2-1-2 Tommy Gun exhaust with thermal protection and double stacked silencer.
– Low solo seat with a separate passenger seat.
– Black monobloc sissy bar.
– A truncated rear fender highlighting the 180 / 60B tire.
– Wide Glide model available in Vivid Black, Red Hot Sunglo and Vivid Black base with flames. The series with flamming decoration will be limited.
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 4 notice
1584 DYNA WIDE GLIDE FXDWG 2011
Model marketed in
medium: 5.60 l
about 170 km / h
The technical aspect
Harley-Davidson 1584 DYNA WIDE GLIDE FXDWG 2012
- Tank: 17.3 liters
- Wheelbase: 1,715 mm
- Dry weight: 295 kg
- Weight in running order: 310 kg
- Train before
- Secondary toothed belt transmission
- Rear axle
(95.3 x 111.1 mm)
at 5,300 rpm
at 3,500 rpm