The changes in detail of the TC 250 MY16 improve the riding experience thanks to the new rubber-damped CNC triple clamp and the new seat cover which completes the grip and durability. More assertive braking performance is guaranteed by new disc brakes while 100g lightened spokes reduce unsprung weight for increased agility. Curve selection button on the standard handlebars, polyamide rear buckle, hydraulic clutch and Brembo brakes: all make the TC 250 a formidable competitor in the face of the most complex 4-strokes.
Powerful, the 250cc 2-stroke is equipped with an exhaust valve to increase power and torque at all engine speeds. Precise 5-speed gearbox and fluid hydraulic clutch ensure precise gear changes and perfect clutch modulation, almost maintenance-free.
– 2 stroke of 250 cm3 -> solid power but with traction combined with minimal running costs
– Hydraulic clutch -> smooth clutch action
Curve selection button on the handlebars
With the standard handlebar curve selector, riders change the ignition and impact power delivery depending on configuration and track conditions.
– Curve selection button on the handlebars -> ignition modifiable according to configuration and track conditions
A DDS clutch system (damped diaphragm steel) equips the TC 250 in order to make the clutch action more fluid while facilitating control. Exclusive, the features of this system include a diaphragm spring instead of coil springsïdaux, an integrated damping system optimizing traction and durability and a stronger inner hub for added stability.
– DDS clutch -> integrated damping system for improved traction and durability
– Engine performance adjustable in traction capacity, ensuring exceptional power delivery
– Cutting-edge chassis technology for agility and light weight
– Maximized performance and pleasure but affordable as a 2-stroke
– Lightweight, precision engineered gearbox coupled with a hydraulic clutch for smooth, reliable starts and gear selection
Increased performance thanks to the Husqvarna 300 cc accessories kit
Info and image credits: Husqvarna
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 0 notice
Model marketed in
The technical aspect
Husqvarna TC 250 2016
- Tank: 7.5 liters
- Wheelbase: 1495 mm
- Dry weight: 97 kg
- Train before
- secondary by chain
- Rear axle
(66.4 x 72 mm)