She is finally free. And now she can express herself without restraint. The Ninja ship can sing and fly faster than the wind. The ZZR 1400 is an agent provocateur, a conduit of prohibitions, a demonic device, closer to a heavy photon-powered cruiser than a recreational motorcycle. Its big asset is its enormous 4-cylinder, armored torque, with a good 200 horsepower as a warning. Its big concern is its huge exhausts, heavy, not really discreet, and of a … messy design. Fortunately, there has been a special edition of the ZZR for a few years: the Performance version..
This name means several things:
– You will assert your ego sideïste with the included seat cowl, offering more style and obscuring the passenger seat.
– You will have less shattered cervical vertebrae because the Kawa is equipped with a curved bubble which reduces wind pressure and improves aerodynamics.
– With an Akrapovic signature on each side, the 1441 cm3 block will breathe better and enhance its vocalizations. Two titanium mufflers terminated with carbon end caps are installed on either side of the unfortunate rear gommard. Each is provided with a double exit of the most beautiful effect.
If the gain in weight and performance is not indicated, rest assured that the melody of the plans will be much more intoxicating than the original hushed breath. And a few pounds less, it doesn’t hurt anyone.
– To complete the endowment, the tank thinks of protecting itself from aggressive knees with semi-transparent adhesive protections.
What you must remember
Calculate the cost of
Test the price of the motorcycle insurance specialist
sure 8 notice
1400 ZZR Performance 2015
Model marketed in
300 km / h
The technical aspect
Kawasaki 1400 ZZR Performance 2016
- Tank: 22 liters
- Width: 770 mm
- Height: 1170 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,480 mm
- Operating weight: 262 kg
- Train before
- Secondary chain transmission
- Rear axle
(84 x 65 mm mm)
at 9,900 rpm
at 7,710 rpm